I discovered my passion for technology long before the days of broadband internet. I have gained extensive technical experience in server administration, network administration, and software development since 1996. I have leveraged this knowledge to launch several successful technology businesses and have extensive experience in legal, tax, payroll, accounting and other small business issues.
I believe in responsible corporate citizenship and actively participate in local government, chamber of commerce and technology groups. My goal is to leverage our community’s regional technology assets to help promote and encourage economic development in Southwest Missouri.
Association of Information Technology Professionals
Jason Klein joined AITP of the Ozarks in 2014. He served as the chapter President in 2016-2017. This AITP chapter provides IT education and IT peer networking opportunities to our 250 members in the Ozarks. We are the largest AITP chapter in the United States. We host Tech IT Out, the largest annual technology expo in Southwest Missouri. Proceeds from the expo and our annual golf tournament allow us to award several $1000 scholarships to technology students each year. We are also working to build a $50K perpetual scholarship endowment at CFO that can also support several $1000 scholarships each year.
Jason Klein is Chief Innovation officer of Logic Forte. He founded Logic Forte in 2015. Logic Forte organizes restaurant data to help owners make intelligent decisions. We help multi-unit restaurant owners identify issues that have a negative impact on their profits. We also reduce back-office costs and data input errors by automating various reporting, accounting and payroll tasks.
Datility Networks, Inc.
Jason Klein is President & CEO of Datility Networks. He founded Datility Networks in 2001. Datility Networks provides hosting solutions and network consulting to technology companies, school districts, and college campuses. We frequently assist in-house IT staff with complex network and security issues.
- 2018/03/01 – TIME – Bitcoin Trading Family Man [pdf] [original]
- 2017/09/06 – Springfield Business Journal – Bitcoin Trading Sentence [pdf] [original]
- 2017/08/31 – The Register – Bitcoin Foundation wants DOJ Investigated [pdf] [original]
- 2017/08/31 – Bitcoin Foundation – Investigate Prosecution of Bitcoin Traders [pdf] [original]
- 2017/05/02 – Springfield Business Journal – Bitcoin Trading Plead [pdf] [original]
- 2016/11/17 – Springfield Business Journal – Uber Expected to Launch at Noon [original]
- 2016/11/14 – Springfield Chamber – New Members Joining Leadership Council [pdf] [original]
- 2016/01/04 – Springfield Business Journal – AITP Economic Outlook [original]
- 2016/01/01 – Biz417 – Logic Forte (Fast Food, Faster Profits) [pdf] [original]
- 2015/11/01 – Biz417 – Logic Forte (Go Big Pitch) [pdf] [original]
- 2015/10/26 – Springfield Business Journal – Logic Forte (Startup Corner) [pdf] [original]
- 2015/10/01 – KY3 – Logic Forte (Go Big Pitch) [pdf] [mp4] [original]
- 2015/09/30 – Springfield News Leader – Logic Forte (Go Big Pitch) [pdf] [original]
- 2015/09/21 – Springfield Business Journal – Logic Forte (Go Big Pitch) [pdf]
- 2005/11/04 – Wichita Business Journal – SBA Entrepreneur of the Year [pdf]
- 2005/05/06 – Wichita Eagle – SBA Entrepreneur of the Year [page 6B]
Visit my Talks page if you are looking for slides from a past talk or interested in having me speak at an event.
Contact me to request alternate shots, body shots, or high-resolution image files.
Photography by Clear Creative Photography.
Work Image Use
If you are writing an article about me, you are free to use images of my work on your blog or publication. If you want to use images of my work editorially with articles NOT about me, you must license individual images. To request high resolution images for print materials please gather low resolution JPG’s of the pieces you are requesting and email them to me as a ZIP file so that I can gather the high res images for you. Contact me if you need my email address.