“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
My Community Involvement
- AWS Customer Council (Member 2020-)
- Springfield Tech Council (Founding Board Member, 2021-2023)
- Hack 4 Good Springfield
- Springfield Devs (Founding Board Member, Treasurer 2019-2020)
- Mid-America Technology Alliance (MATA)
- AITP of the Ozarks (Association of IT Professionals) (President 2016-17, Board 2014-19, Member 2013-2020)
- Springfield Creatives (Member #200 2015-2020, Outreach Committee 2017-2020)
- Springfield Chamber of Commerce (Young Professionals Leadership Council 2017)
- Nixa Chamber of Commerce (XMIN Planning Committee 2016-2017)
- Springbike Bicycle Club (Board Member/Webmaster 2016-2019)
- Launch New Website (2016)
- Launch Online Membership (2018)
- Launch Springfield Cycling Calendar (2019)
- Clear Browser Data Occasionally – Browsers will store data indefinitely (years!) which uses space and could slow down browsing without much benefit.
- DNS – Learn More, OpenDNS, Cloudflare, Quad9
- Facebook Download My Information – Backup and review your personal data. You will likely be surprised by what you find! Download as HTML if you plan to browse. Download as JSON so you can potentially restore (or analyze) the data to future social media platforms or reporting tools.
- Google Takeout – Backup Google data and review data. Skip calendar, mail, photos, YouTube (exclude videos only) if you are a heavy user of these services and want to speed up the file generation process. You should still review backups from each of these services separately.
- Google MyAccount Activity Controls – Disable tracking by service
- Google MyActivity – View and delete search data
- Google Location History – View and delete location data
- Google Photos – View and delete photos
- Google Downgrade – Delete entire portions of your Google account (e.g. Google+, Google Pay, YouTube, etc)